What We Do
Changing Tomorrow Today©
Our Purpose: We provide funding and programming to support individuals and organizations in three core areas:
- Scholarship: We invest in scholastic achievement through financial support, delivery of educational resources, and serving as a channel to advance higher education goals.
- Cultural Arts: We advocate programs that heighten awareness of the arts and expose the works of local and national artists. We celebrate artistic talents in all forms -visual, fine and performing arts and promote the stimulation of creativity.
- Community Enrichment: We enhance the lives of youth and their families and strive to be a beacon for supportive resources and impactful programming.
We want to count you among our donors who have chosen to invest in the future.
Partial Donor Listing
- AAA Michigan
- Black Enterprise
- Black United Fund of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- D. Augustus Straker Bar Ass.
- Dalgeish Cadillac
- General Motors
- Health Alliance Plan
- HUMC, United Methodist Women
- Johnson Controls
- Les Stanford Cadillac
- Minerva Ed Development Foundation
- Northwest Dodge
- Zonta Club of Southfield
- Autism Speaks
- Black Girls Rock
- Cass Community
- Detroit Fathers and Families Coalition
- Detroit International Jazz Festival
- “Flip the Script”, Goodwill Industries of Detroit
- Michigan Roundtable for Diversity
- Mosaic Youth theatre
- S.K.I.P. Community Resources
- Southfield Athletic Baseball
- Sphinx Organization
- VIP Mentoring
- Volunteers of America
- Westchester Deltas
When you give, you are investing in programs that help build stronger families and more robust communities. Your contribution validates the vision that creating possibilities can improve lives. Please join us. We want to count you among our donors who have chosen to invest in the future.
Will you partner with us in Changing Tomorrow Today©?