In Case You Missed It: watch this video to see the 19 local businesses that participated in our Small Business Showcase.
Scan this code for a chance to enter our Small Business Saturday Raffle
Complete this form if you purchased $22 or more from the small businesses featured in our 2021 Small Business Saturday Showcase to be entered into a raffle for prizes!
You may enter one raffle form for each business you supported with purchases of $22 or more. A receipt must be uploaded as proof to be eligible.
10 – 11 a.m.
Business Banking Workshop – “Getting Your Pitch Ready”
For Small Business Owners | Via Zoom
11 – 11:30 a.m.
Small Business Saturday Watch Party
Via Zoom & Facebook Live
11 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Food Truck Rally
Torch of Wisdom Foundation Plaza, 21819 W. 9 Mile Rd., Southfield MI 48076
Operation HOPE – Entrepreneur Training Program
in partnership with Fifth Third Bank
Online Class held weekly
(Wednesday at 6PM – 7:15 PM)
December 29, 2021 – February 16, 2022
This 8-week course focuses on empowering entrepreneurs from start to finish.
- Learn how to create a viable business plan
- Understand the benefits of a SWOT Analysis and Feasibility Study
- Learn all about Marketing – Traditional & Social Media
- Understand Business Financials
- Learn about gaining access to credit & capital, including SBA programs
- Develop speaking and networking skills
This program is offered at no cost to participants.Click here for full details